Accounting – Business Management Consulting and Bookkeeping Business
Accounting firms – This is a profitable business, easily operated, that could be a great add-on to an existing practice.
You would pick up all existing work and have ample opportunity to add income tax to the mix, which the business presently does not do.
Operating from the current office is an option, but there is no formal lease in place so the business can easily be moved to your premises.
Accountants – Have you ever wanted to be your own boss? Here is your opportunity! This well-established business requires a new owner to continue its success. All systems are in place – hardware, software, clients and office. There’s no lease so you have the option of retaining the office or relocating.
The current owner works approximately 27 hours per week and has a casual staff member who works 15 – 18 hours per week. There is potential for the right person to do both roles to maximise earnings.
This business was established over 18 years ago and provides quality, personalised advice tailored to the clients’ needs. Its success has been built on word-of-mouth and with the current owner looking to retire, there is huge growth potential .
- Preparing management financial statements, including Profit & Loss and Balance Sheets, to provide financial information on business performance to owners & stakeholders.
- Reviewing and monitoring actual financial performance in terms of profitability and cashflow, including accountability.
- Monitoring the impact of strategies on a monthly and quarterly basis and advising on adjustments as required.
- Analysing key financial indicators and ratios to assess business performance.
- Working with your preferred tax accountant for seamless preparation of tax returns and tax planning.
- Providing relevant information and data to support decision-making and drive your business forward.
- Preparing monthly or quarterly Business Activity Statements (BAS) and Instalment Activity Statements (IAS) and lodging with the Australian Tax Office (ATO).
- Preparation of PAYG withholding variations.
- Up to date
- Tracking your business sales and purchases, income and payments, reconciliation of bank accounts as per the ATO guidelines to enable timely reporting.
- Set-up and training in use of online bookkeeping programs.
- Converting clients’ businesses to cloud-based bookkeeping programs.
- Problem-solving clients’ online bookkeeping errors.
- Processing payroll for small and medium businesses on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis.
- Processing superannuation guarantee payments to comply with legislation.
- Uploading ‘aba’ files to various banks.
- Preparing and lodging payroll tax monthly and annually.
- Assisting with implementation of ‘single touch payroll’ for ATO.
- Reporting annual wages actuals and future year estimates to your Workers Compensation insurance provider to enable them to calculate your annual insurance premium.
Accounting firm or accountant – take advantage of this exciting opportunity to acquire a profitable local business with huge growth potential. Contact me now!