This business has been a trusted name in the plumbing industry for 75 years.
A very well established commercial, strata, and domestic plumbing business in the St George / Sutherland / Eastern Suburbs regions.
Opportunity: The well-earned retirement of the owner presents an opportunity to purchase a modestly priced and well known business with immediate cash flows, and build on existing clients.
A strategic acquisition to expand an existing plumbing business OR An opportunity for a younger tradesman to acquire a solid business and build a future.
- Turnover: $550,000
- Low Overheads
- Extremely well located for profitable expansion.
Note: 75% of business deriving from repeat Strata clientele.
Key Features: A Complete Business. Strata / Commercial / Domestic.
A trusted name in plumbing for 75 years.
- Finalist in Local Business Awards 2019: Outstanding Service and Trade category
- Extensive data base of clients.
- Office and workshop/storage… well located and low rent.
- A business built on customer satisfaction.
- 2 Branded Mitsubishi Triton Tray Utilities with storage boxes and ladder racks.
- All tools/ equipment / fittings and fixtures.
- One of Sydney’s most reliable 3rd year apprentices. Subject to agreement.
- One of the most established phone numbers in the business.
- Website/ Business name/ Logo .
- Office furnishings, desk -top computers, printers, software and phone system.
This business is ideally located in the centre of the St George area with strong outreach into both the Sutherland Shire and the Eastern Suburbs.
The business is currently operated by the owner, an additional tradesman, and an excellent 3rd year apprentice who may transfer to the new owner.
Reason for Sale and Support:
The present owner has sustained an injury last year and has decided it’s time to retire.
He offers a high level of ongoing support for the buyer to realise the full potential of this very solid business.